Benefits Probiotics Keep the Body From Bad BacteriaBased Health Me Up, besides functioning fight bad bacteria probiotic also has several important roles in the body, the following:
1. Probiotics help nourish and maintain the function of the immune system. Probiotics produce an antibiotic that helps the performance of white blood cells.
2. Probiotics also help remove parasites and fungi that exist in our bodies. This will make the body avoid pathogenic substances.
3. Probiotics aid digestion and absorption of nutrients in the body to process the vitamin B complex and vitamins.
4. In addition, probiotics also serves to maintain the level of cholesterol in the blood.
Not only that, probiotics also has several benefits, including:
1. Probiotics provide help to digest food, especially foods that are hard. Not only that, probiotics also help people who have lactose intolerance.
2. Probiotics can help the absorption of calcium in the body.
3. probiotics help balance the amount of good and bad bacteria that exist in the gut.
4. For women, probiotics can maintain the health of their feminine area.
5. In addition, probiotics also helps maintain the health of the stomach that can prevent you feel nausea or abdominal pain that can occur at any time.
That some roles and benefits of probiotics for our bodies. Clear that our bodies desperately need probiotic substances to maintain and cultivate health, especially the digestive system. To ensure adequate intake of probiotics, we can eat foods rich in probiotics.